Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Practicing

We thought it would be fun to set up the booster seat so that Caleb could get some practice sitting in it before we start solids in a few weeks. We also enjoy having him at the table when we're eating dinner. It's so cute how he watches us so intently when we eat. When he's not doing that, he's dropping his rattle on the floor over and over! I thought he looked like like a big boy in his new booster seat so I snapped a couple of pics :)

Here, Caleb is practicing his nice table manners with his hands clasped ever so gently on the tray, engaging in delightful personal conversation. Although, I think wearing a shirt should be first on the etiquette list. But who would care when you're this cute? I love the look on his face here. He has no idea what do with this sippy cup.

I love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment