Before heading home from our beach trip, we decided to visit the Pine Knolls Shore Aquarium located pretty close to our hotel. They had a big variety of marine and wildlife there and fish tanks for kids to play near.
He was very fascinated at all the fish, but was more fascinated with all the children who were there.
Most of the kids would step up on a step right beneath the glass and Caleb thought
he needed to do that too. A lot of the time we caught him looking at the other children
instead of what was in the tank.
Here are a few others he got to see.
My favorite fish at the aquarium was the lion fish (I hope this is the right name). David thought this fish was ugly, so I have deemed it my favorite now. I think he looks rather handsome.
At the snake exhibit, there was plenty of room to run around - it was outside and no one was
there but us at the time we went. So Daddy and Caleb ran around and played like they do at home.
Quick pic with the turtle.



No comments:
Post a Comment