Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Friday night began the fun festivities of my brother's wedding. Mimi was so gracious to skip out on the fun and kept Caleb for us that night. Thanks Mimi! After the rehearsal, we headed to the Belmont Village to have a delicious dinner and to celebrate Steven and Lauren. The food was so good and so was the company. It was so encouraging to hear many stories of how God has worked in each of their lives. Thankfully, I was able to hold it together and not have an outburst of crying. I think that's pretty good considering I'm 7 months pregnant and my little brother is about to get married! The wedding day was a different story though...

Several of Steven and Lauren's friends and family stood up and gave a testimony. One of my favorites was hearing my Dad stand up and speak from his heart. 


I really enjoyed our table. David and I sat with Dr. Moseley, Sean (one of our pastors) and Dana, and Travis (the other one). Here is a cute pic of Sean and Dana. These two people have been so influential in both of our lives...all starting back in youth group.

Mema, Steven, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment