Friday, March 14, 2014

Caleb turns 5! (Say what?!)


Happy Birthday to our sweet, caring, smart, inquisitive, and handsome boy! Can't even believe it.  It some ways it seems like he's so grown up already. I love how he's figuring things out about this world without me telling him. I love it when he leans over and whispers in my ear, "I love you, Mama" just because. And I love it that he can do some laundry!! I am cherishing these days!

                                                                 Right now he's into:

                                                           - Cars and Legos
                                                           - Soccer
                                                           - Reading some short paragraphs
                                                           - His preschool. He LOVES it.
                                                           - Super heroes
                                                           - Wants to be a pilot when he grows up
                                                           - Coloring and drawing


 Last week I drew a picture of a police car for him and he took it up to his room and looked at my drawing and came up with this. 


Thank you all who have had a part in shaping who he is. We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment