Luke is already 10 months....say what?!! Seriously, where did the time go?
"Mama, I cant stop thinking about this sticker, so hurry up - you get one picture and its mine!!"
Luke is still his sweet, laid back self these days. I feel like all he does is spend so much time in the car and getting hauled around for both brother's school drop offs and pick ups, errands, and sports. I'm thankful he doesn't usually protest and he's happy to be along for the ride as long as he's got me and his thumb he's fine!
This month he's all about Mommy and separation anxiety is easing its way in. When we have company over, he wants me to hold him and if I don't quickly after he spots me, he will fuss until I do. I really do treasure his love for me and how he seems so content and relieved when he's in my arms.
This facial expression happens when he sees one of my necklaces! He LOVES to play with them and put them in his mouth.
He's sleeping well these days. He's still taking 2 daytime naps (around 2 hours each) and is sleeping all night. He hasn't waken us up in the middle of the night since he was 7 weeks old!!! Can I get an amen?!
New skills: Pointing at everything. He's also cruising some, but not a ton. He can stand for a few seconds without holding on, but no walking yet. He's clapping and waving and still babbles and says Dada and Mama, and Nana. He'll also shake his head "no" when he's full and he's able to sign for "all done".
Eating: He's taking his bottle pretty well and is doing better with solids. We finally have gotten him to eat some table food (hallelujah!). So far he enjoys bread, kiwi, lasagna, and speghetti. His favorites are still puffs and more puffs with puffs for a snack :)
No comments:
Post a Comment