Christmas Day we celebrated with the Moseley's. Like past years, we spent the night Christmas Eve at their house and woke up to have a Christmas story read by Dr. Moseley then a time of opening gifts and brunch.
I defintily wanted to highlight Caleb's stocking that Mimi made for him. She did such a WONDERFUL job. Look at that detail. She must really love the boy to spend all that time on it. It's beautiful Mimi!
Dr. Moseley had the most important job of all - gotta have a fire burning on Christmas!
Caleb was more interested in the bow than the actual gift.
Here's Mimi reading the Jesus Storybook Bible he got as a gift.
Uncle Ron, Aunt Joyce, and Ron sent Caleb some Wrangler Jeans, a camo colored shirt, along with this John Deer hat. Apparetly they make this hat in little people sizes!
And my honey got this handsome cordoroy sports coat from his parents. This will come in handy!
A beautiful bowl from the Moseley's Africa trip.
I love my sister !
Every year, Mrs. Moseley makes the best brunch on Christmas morning. This is just half the food we ate. David and I really look foward to this Christmas tradition every year. I'm already thinking about next years brunch :)
Caleb's starting dancing when he hears music. He has really picked up his dancing skills since this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment